The beach of Mylopotas on Ios island, Greece
The beach of Mylopotas is the most famous beach of Ios island and among the best in the Mediterranean. It is a long sandy beach with crystal clear waters and excellent organization. Here you can spend days of true relaxation and summer fun. The Chora (town) of Ios is just 4 km away and at the beach of Mylopotas you will find a variety of sea sports.
THE BEACH OF MYLOPOTAS : FACTS & TIPS
• It has golden sand and relatively shallow light blue waters.
• It is awarded with an EU Blue Flag for its clearness and organization.
• It has both organized and free parts for those prefer to lie on the sand.
• You can find bakery, mini markets and places for food and drink on the coastal line.
• Beach parties are frequently organized (especially during the months of July and August).
• It is connected with bus service to the Chora (town) of Ios.
• It is quite protected from winds as it is a bay.
• You can reach Mylopotas with a yacht.
• There are plenty of choices for water sports.
ALMYRA BY THE SEA :
Almyra by the sea, supported by Dionysos Seaside Resort, after a 2014 renovation became the new hot spot on the beach of Mylopotas. Black and white colors, sea views and an exceptional service make your stop here yummy and fan. Enjoy delicious dishes inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, cocktails, desserts, drinks, juices at the premises or at the organized part of Almyra on the beach of Mylopotas. This is a stop you have to experience once being at the beautiful beach of Mylopotas.